Solar Power Panel Manufacture
Porvair Filtration Group GasPro™ high purity filters are selected for critical gas distribution and delivery systems that are part of the thin film deposition process used to make photovoltaic devices. Our GasPro™ filters for the solar power panel industry are offered in PTFE (Teflon™) membrane, polypropylene, 316L Sinterflo® F sintered metal fibre, 316L Sinterflo® P sintered metal powder, nickel fibre, nickel sintered powder and Hastelloy® C22 sintered powder.
- Process gases used in Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition (PECVD) systems for the manufacture of solar cell panels
- Dopant gases used for deposition on CDs, disc drive and optical devices, as well as gases used in modified Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD) process for optical fibre manufacture
- Processing gases for manufacturing the front glass used for photocells and solar panels.
Features and benefits
- Increased yield and efficiency of thin film deposition process
- Protection of process equipment such as vacuum pumps in PECVD process gas handling equipment
- Removal of particles - removal of toxic and abrasive particles from exhaust gases
- High efficiency filtration of gases - high efficiency filtration of bulk, specialty and onsite generated gases such as N2, H2, Ar, F2, NF3, He and Silane
- Last chance filters - POU filters for last chance removal of particles
- Maximum cleanliness - deionized water pressure washed and high pressure N2 flush to maximize out of box cleanliness
- Application and service environment - filters are available with less stringent wetted hardware surface specifications and with larger filter grades depending on the application and the service environment.