Sinterflo® M Metal Mesh
Porvair Filtration Group manufacture precision woven meshes in various types of weaves from plain square mesh to Dutch (Hollander) Twill Weave to give the most defined absolute rating. Plain square weave for simple sieving duties through various weave patterns (Reverse Plain Dutch, Broad Mesh Twill and Single Plain Weave) to Dutch Twill Weave to provide for the most comprehensive selection of surface filtration duties.
- Catalyst recovery and retention
- Chemical production
- Vent filters
- Agrochemical applications
- Liquid and gaseous ammonia
- Slurry oils
- Steam filtration
- Culinary steam
- Process steam
Features and benefits
- Good permeability.
- High tensile strength.
- Available from single wrap designs through to complex multi-layered structures in pleated constructions to optimise the area available.
- Some meshes available in a diffusion bonded versions to increased performance security of pore shape and size.
- Available in the broadest range of pore sizes of any filter media type.
- Available in 316L stainless steel as standard with other alloys such as 304L stainless steel, 904L stainless steel, Inconel®, Hastelloy®, Monel® and Fecralloy® on request.