Nominal Rated Polypropylene Depth Cartridge Filters
TekfilTM N is a high flow, graded depth filter with high contaminant capacity for long life. Constructed from FDA approved polypropylene with excellent performance characteristics, it is an economic choice for a wide range of applications. TekfilTM is available in a range of industrial standard lengths and also available in Nylon construction for solvent filtration.
TekfilTM N cartridges provide filtration where the cost of filtration is critical. Suitable for the filtration of aqueous and organic liquids, TekfilTM cartridges can be used as prefilters or final filters in the following applications:
• Food and beverage Process water, polishing lines and clarification.
• Pharmaceuticals Prefiltration and clarification.
• Fine chemicals and solvents Process streams.
• Coatings Coating lines, solvents, inks and dyes.
• Photographic chemicals Emulsions and process water. • Metal finishing electroplating Paint and resin production.
• Water treatment prior to reverse osmosis Resin traps and potable water.
• Cosmetics product filling Water lines and batch filtration.
What we've been doing
Where you can see us
Phoenix Convention Center, AZ, USA
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Literatura y documentación técnica
Encuentre un distribuidor
Búsqueda por industria y/o ubicación.
Seleccione una industria o área