Compfil™ AC absolute-rated activated carbon filters are designed for the removal of oil vapour and other hydrocarbons.
These filter elements consist of a two-stage filtration process. All particales are kept in a nanofibre depth filter media, while the activated carbon adsorpts all oil vapours and gaseous hydrocarbons.
Residual oil content of
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Breathing air
- Prefiltration of sterile filters
- Filing machines
- Food and beverage
- Packing machines
- Industrial process.
Features and Benefits:
- High load of activated carbon
High adsorption capacity and long service life.
- Flow distribution at the air inlet
Optimised flow distribution and adsorption efficiency.
- Embedded activated carbon
No abrasion of grounded activated carbon.
- Depth filter stage of binder-free woven nanofibres
Improved particle retention according to ISO:8573-1 can be achieved.