World Class Filtration Solutions
The Compfil™ SF filter is designed for removal of particles from gases, liquids and steam. The SF consists of a re-generable isostatically pressed filter cylinder made from sintered stainless steel. The retention rate ranges from 1μm to 25μm.
• Aseptic packing
• Food and beverages
• Filter media and end caps made of stainless steel
Good durability against most liquids, gases and aggressive steams. Temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) up to 210°C (410°F).
• Retention rate of 1μm, 5μm and 25μm (98% efficiency for steam and 100% efficiency for gases)
Exactly defined particle retention rate at given pore size.
• Sintered stainless steel filter medium with a porosity level of more than 50%
High dirt holding capacity, good flow rate at low differential pressure.
• Regenerable with ultrasonic bath
Filtration costs reduced to a minimum, in particluar for high dirt load.
• Stainless steel sintering technology
No use of additives or other chemical binders needed.
• Available in 13 sizes
Optimum filter size for individual application.