Membrane Disc Diffusers
Porvair Filtration Group EPDM membrane disc diffusers are designed for use in both municipal and industrial wastewater treatment applications and can be supplied with either wastewater approved EPDM or silicone precision cut tear-resistant membranes. Is supplied with a stainless steel circlip or screw down lid.
Features and benefits (for all models)
- Designed for use in activated sludge and SBR plants
- High oxygen transfer efficiency across a wide range of airflows
- Tear resistant precision perforated slits
- Innovative design ensures an equal fine bubble distribution across the perforated area
- Prevents ingress of liquors into air lateral pipework in the event of blower failure
- Optional fitting of an additional non-return valve to prevent ingress of water in the event of membrane rupture.
Additional features and benefits for PTL270 and PTL340 models only
- ¾ inch male tapered threaded connection enable easy installation
- Available in 3 sizes with a choice of housings
- Promotes positive mixing if liquors
- Easily retrofitted to existing systems.