GasPro™ Chamber Quick Vent Diffuser Filters
Porvair GasPro™ high purity gas diffuser and filter products for controlled, reduced turbulence, laminar gas flow when purging or venting load lock, transfer, cooling and vacuum chambers used in Microelectronic processing equipment.
GasPro™ chamber quick vent diffuser filters allow large volumes of gas to be purged into vacuum environments, whilst minimizing disturbance to particles within the chamber.
These diffuser filters can be retrofitted into vacuum chambers, transfer chambers, cooling chambers, process chambers and load lock chambers.
Features and benefits
- Faster venting and cost saving reduces purging and pressurization time without disrupting particles, also acts as a point-of-use filter
- Easy connection
- Uses standard vacuum flanges, centering rings or face seal VCR® fittings to connect to load lock interfaces and vacuum chambers. A separate housing is not required
- Wide range of filtration efficiency removal ratings 9 Log (99.9999999%) particle retention efficiency at 0.003, 0.08, 0.2, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10 or 20 micrometres
- Vacuum oven dried to ppt levels as needed
- Service in severe environments: Excellent mechanical strength for 100,000 cycles in high pressure service (4 bar/60psid@68°F (20°C)), superior corrosion resistance and compatibility with a wide range of processing gases. All metal construction for elevated temperature resistance (750°F (400°C)) for inert gas applications. Diffusers with Viton® o-rings rated for service at up to 212°F (100°C)
- Precision welded in a specially designed glove box with inert atmosphere, pressure flushed with 0.003μm filtered and purified nitrogen, no particle shedding, handled and packaged in Class 100 cleanroom
- Best in class quality
- Manufacturing in state of the art cleanroom using ISO 9001 certified quality system.