CompfilTM PC is a pleated depth filter with inner and outer guard and end caps made of stainless steel. Consisting of a three-dimensional borosilicate depth media, the PC achieves a void volume of 95%, ensuring a high containment capacity at high flow rates and low differential pressure. A retention rate of >99.99999995% related to 0.2μm > 99.99999995% related to 0.02μm is achieved during operation. The retention for nano-sized particles (0.003μm) is larger than 99.999999991% as verified in a DIN EN 1822 adopted test.
- Non-fibre releasing filter element.
- Manufactured without use of binders or other chemical additives.
- Corresponds to cGMP requirements (current Good Manufacture Practice) and is manufactured according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
- PC has passed the toxicological test according to USP21 Class VI for plastics.
- High temperature and mechanical resistance for outstanding performance, minimised maintenance costs and production down time.
- High retention rate (bacteria, viruses and particles) down to three nano-metres to ensure product and process integrity.
- Suitable for sterilisation using VPHP and ozone.