Porvair: Your partner in filtration and separation
Porvair Filtration Group can provide custom designed filtration solutions using a wide range of metallic and non-metallic filtration media. Also available are a range of media surface treatments to further enhance the chemical, temperature and solids abrasion resistance of the media within a particular application.
Porvair also manufacture a range of metallic filtration media including;
Sinterflo® F Sintered Metal Fibre
- High permeability.
- Low clean and operating pressure drops.
- Excellent cleanability, particularly in pulsed jet operation.
- Pleatable, offering higher filtration area per element.
- Available in 316L stainless and a range of alloys.
- True HEPA air and gas filtration possible (with pulsed jet cleaning if necessary).
Sinterflo® M Sintered Metal Mesh
- Available in a wide range of mesh sizes and separation ratings.
- Available in various metal types.
- Sintered, layered mesh that can be designed to meet specific needs in a range of plate sizes and other shapes.
- Widely used in fluidised bed and packed bed laterals, distributors and bed plates.
Sinterflo® P Sintered Metal Powder
- Low permeability, but extremely robust.
- Pressure drops typically higher than sintered metal fibre.
- Primarily a depth filter, so cleanability is not as effective as Sinterflo® F Sintered Metal Fibre.
- Robust structure permitting successful use in properly designed liquid filtration backwashable systems.
- Available in a wide range of stainless steels and other alloys.